lavender and roses

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Sycamore and Canadian Maple - The Credit River Ontario



Sharing a little bit of Canada with you today ...
I grew up listen to and loving music from Canadian singer/songwriter Gordon Lightfoot. 
Johnny Cash, Glen Campbell, Elvis Presley, Barbara Streisand and many other performers sang his songs.  Sharing the beautiful song 'Softly' with you ... this is from a 1969 clip of the Johnny Cash Show.  Gordon Lightfoot is from Orillia Ontario.
I so hope that you enjoy this ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLaPtQuZaos&feature=related

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photo, Susanne! This has been a really lovely Autumn here in Minnesota too. Thanks for sharing - hope you're well! Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This cornucopia of Autumns colours/collage is stunning, and who would not think or view it as any thing less.
    Smiles:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Gordon Lightfoot's music and your photo is outstanding!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so enjoyed that beautiful music Suzanne! Thank you for sharing! I am a real romantic at heart and I could really lose myself listening to music like this all day! And thank you for sharing that beautiful photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am such a huge Gordon Lightfoot fan Susanne! I'll have to dig out my old vinyl and play it for the kids! Thanks for sharing a bit of Canada with everyone!

    ReplyDelete