lavender and roses

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Inspired by Franziska




I made this card  for the HERO ARTS Hostess Challenge Inspired by...  My inspiration came from this beautiful card made by Franziska





... and I am so very fortunate to have received this gorgeous card in the mail along with these beauties







What a wonderful surprise!
Thank you so much Franziska, I will always treasure these beautiful cards !



*sorry, it has been difficult to take photos today as it has been cloudy and raining all day

7 comments:

  1. What a lucky lady to receive such beautiful cards I bet you had such a warm feeling when you saw them Susanne. It is just amazing how good one feels when a card is received in the post.
    Your card is also vet beautifully done.
    Smiles:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the outcome of your inspiration Susanne! Adore the soft colours and all the layers and how the butterfly just fits in with the sheet music, gorgeous! So nice of Franziska to send you her beautiful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow I love all these beautiful cards! this was so kind of Franziska to send these to you. love your inspired by card too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susanne, I love your beautiful take on Franziska's card! How sweet of her to send it to you, along with all the others!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so beautiful! And, the cards Franziska sent are treasures, too - lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Susanne, I've just taken a look through your blog and thought everything was just so pretty. I love the soft color schemes you use on your cards. Just lovely. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such nice comments. They are truly appreciated! Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Yours is just so pretty and so are hers. Where to begin. I think it's all been said!!

    ReplyDelete